GE trademark. Water Softening Systems
Bob Sable Services, LLC
Benefits of water softening systems:
- Cleaner, softer laundry - Clothes are softer, cleaner, and last longer.
- Cleaner dishes - Dishes are cleaner, with less soap and hard-water spotting.
- Less hard water build-up - Soft water results in less hard-water scale buildup in water heaters and up to 25% less energy consumption.
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.